Saturday, October 27, 2007

I've been tagged....

For those of you who don't know how this works, here are the rules: A: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. B: At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for these rules. Okay... so here we go...
1. I LOVE WATCHING...24, Heroes, The Office, Friends, Seinfeld, ok, so pretty much anything as long as my hubby Neal is there by my side, he's really the one to blame for me liking to watch most of these shows! :)
2. I AM A NUMBER FREAK. I'm not like nerdy, good at math numbers freak, but a good weird numbers freak. I count my steps (only sometimes), divide the numbers of what time it is, guess the temperature, memorize telephone numbers, license plates, etc. and just other random things...just know it's not nerdy, but a good weird!
3. I LOVE LISTS. I always have "To Do Lists" and "grocery lists" and "check-off lists" and I used to have "homework lists", you name it and I probably have had a list for it. Like right now I have a "Tire List" with a list of tires and their price range for Neal because his car needs new tires.
4. I GET LOST IN BOOKS. When I start reading something I really like, nothing else matters. I lose my appetite, need for sleep, and my connection with the world. (Only if it's a really good book) like Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse!
5. GAME NIGHT! I love playing games with friends and family, I'm usually up for just about any game ranging from cards to the Wii...I just love games, although sometimes I tend to get competitive.
6. I HAVE ONE ARM shorter than the other...seriously. I know it's weird, but hey, it's not my fault. It's not really that noticeable until I point it out either.