Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Neal's Surprise...
Yesterday was a long day at work for me. I didn't even get off work until 5:30 and then I have to drive a half hour back to Rexburg. I was dreading going home and having to cook dinner. The worst part for me is deciding what to eat. I got home around 6:00 and to my surprise Neal was pulling dinner out of the oven and it smelled delicious! I was so excited and then I noticed Tim and Kira and their baby Anna (my bro and sis-in-law) sitting on our couch which was even a bigger surprise because they live in Utah. Neal is such a sweetheart. He made Stromboli (it is bread with Italian sausage and Romano cheese inside. Then you dip the bread in spaghetti sauce.) It was delicious. But it didn't stop there, Neal did our laundry too! Wow, did I marry the most amazing man ever or what?! I just love his guts!













