Thursday, November 15, 2007

Am I losing track of time or losing my mind?

My friend Jessica called me last night and asked me if I wanted to just go over and catch up, I told her I'd be there in 5-10 minutes. Well 30 minutes later I finally remember that "Oh my goodness, I'm supposed to be at Jessica's!" I had totally forgotten that I was going over there. Oh and it doesn't stop there. I set up a VT appt. yesterday for tonight and hadn't heard from my partner if it was going to work or not. Well I remembered earlier today that I was supposed to VT, then I got off work a little early and decided to go hunt down a Christmas tree for Neal and I. Then with time to spare I went to my parents house and by 7:20 I realized..."Oh my gosh, I'm supposed to be VT right now!" I had totally spaced it. Now those of you who know me, this kind of thing just doesn't happen to me...I'm a total time freak and hate being late! I felt soooooooo bad, but my partner called the girl and we're rescheduling it for after Thanksgiving. What's wrong with me???