Tuesday, February 26, 2008
California Here We Come...
So we've made the BIG decision on which school to attend...we're going to CALIFORNIA!!! Neal will start school at SCCO (Southern California College of Optometry) in the middle of August so we'll be moving probably about the first of August. We're going to try and go there in April to find housing. It feels like there is just so much to do and we just don't have that much time. Also I wanted to share this cute house decoration I'm making, well not necessarily making but putting together. I got this window from a guy that was selling them from an old house he was renovating and I didn't want one that was too big because Neal and I will only be living in a one bedroom apartment for at least the first year and I won't have a lot of wall space, I'm sure. Even right now I'm not able to use all the decorations we have. So then I got this wreath at Roberts and I still need to just put them together and touch up a few things, but I really like craft projects then make me feel creative and like I have something worthwhile that I can contribute to the world. (well, that might be a little dramatic, but you know what I mean)













