Monday, May 26, 2008

Friend’s Lunch. . .and a Hot Date

Some of my friends from high school got together for lunch this weekend. We went to Garcia’s and caught up on each other’s lives. It was so fun to see everyone. I am so blessed to have had such great friends to grow up with, they will always be apart of me! Here we are Shaunie, Alli, Candra, Kelsie, me and Kaylie.


That night Neal and I went out on a date. It was so fun. We went and saw “Made of Honor” so cute! I recommend it! We went to the cheap theaters and decided to splurge and get popcorn and an Icee. Neal was so funny after we bought our treats he said “This is fun!” Probably because we got treats when we usually don’t. I really love the chick flicks and Neal’s a good sport to watch them with me. After the movie we went to a cute little place that had amazing frozen custard…to die for! Neal decided he had too much estrogen for the night so we went to the Red Box and rented “I am Legend,” so he could go to bed feeling masculine. Gotta love the $1 dollar movies!) I sure love Neal and come to love him more and more each day!