Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Tribute to 3 great men!
I know this is a little late, but I still wanted to thank my dad, father-in-law, and husband for the wonderful example they are to their family!

DAD BODILY:
He is such a great guy. He pretty much can do anything he wants, he builds things, fixes cars, does odds and ends around the house, and I could go on and on! He has a hard time sitting still! He would always help us with our projects in school. He always made sure we turned off the lights when we left the room to save money! He even made signs that said "Remember to turn off the lights" and put them by the light switches! What I love most though is his selflessness. He will do anything for us! He has such a big heart and loves us so much. My dad is my hero and I am grateful he was such a spiritual leader in our home while I grew up....and he still is! We love you Dad Bodily! Thanks for everything you do for us!
DAD GUYMON:
I also want to thank my wonderful father-in-law. He is such a great dad and grandpa now (thanks to Anna)! He was the D.A.R.E officer for many years and is now famous in our parts! He can't go anywhere without someone knowing him. Everyone loves him because he's so easy to be around and he's funny! He is a Mr. Fix-it as well and can figure out anything! He is so giving and loves his family! We love you Dad Guymon! Thanks for all you do for us!
NEAL:
One last dad...my husband. Although we don't have any children yet, I still want to say that Neal is going to be the best dad! All his nieces and nephew's love him! He is so patient, kind, and funny! He already has so many traits that will make him a great dad. I love you Neal, thanks for all you do!