Thursday, August 21, 2008
Jobs, jobs, jobs. . .
So I just wanted to update you all and let you know Neal will start working on campus as the mail delivery person, it will only be about 5 hrs a week so he'll still have time to study, he starts today. I also got a temp job at St. Jude's Heritage group. I start work tomorrow!! It all happened so fast, I applied last Tuesday, got called this Tuesday for an interview and they told me they'd like me to start Friday! I had to do a drug screen/TB test yesterday, I've never had to do a drug screen test :) I'll be working in a Pediatric clinic all next week, I'll be able to come home for Krystal's wedding and then when I get back I'll work at the same place but in a Family Practice office instead of pediatric and cover a girl who's out on maternity leave until sometime in September. So it's nothing permanent, but maybe it will turn out that way. Who knows...but I'm going to keep looking for something more permanent.













