So I just got a calling to be on the enrichment committee and I'm the Humanitarian Leader. I'm very excited about this calling because I've been wanting to do more service lately!I would like some ideas on what to do with this calling if you have any. We we don't really have a DI (Desert Industries) around here so we can't just pick up and drop of Humanitarian kits like I used to back in Idaho. I have a couple of ideas but would appreciate ANY and ALL ideas you might have....Thank you in advance :)
We had Super Saturday today and it was just fun! We had a lot of cute projects and I didn't remember to take any pictures while we were there. BAD ANGIE! But there were "Eye Spy Bags", Exploding box (it's a mini scrapbook/picture box), block signs with sayings, and tile coasters.
I did the block signs and tile coasters. I have pictures of my tiles but I decided I'm going to use them as decoration instead of coasters. I have the instructions to the Eye Spy Bags and Exploding box if any of you are interested in those. I just love doing crafts! It's the greatest!













