I was tagged by AubRee
So I'm supposed to say 5 weird things about me. . .
1. I have an unrealistic fear of deep water. I think it has something to do with SHARKS! I just hate not being able to touch in water...which is only about 5 feet for me !
2. I have one arm shorter than the other, and I use it as an excuse as much as possible :)
3. I have a weird thing with numbers. When I was younger I would look at the time and see what it divided into. (Example: if it was 9:27 AM I would think 9 goes into 27-- 3 times) I also used to count my steps to 10 and then start all over again...it got really annoying and I'm glad I'm out of the habit.
4. I didn't like playing with barbies very much when I was younger but I was forced to by my older sister Holly!:) I always told her I would play and then when it came around to it I didn't feel like it. But she would always tell MOM that I had said I would play so I would have to. But when we did we would sometimes make barbie dresses out of paper towels.
5. I am a true born nerd...I admit it! I have been collecting the state quarters and I used to collect porcelain dolls when I was younger.I love to read too!
I tag anyone who wants do this tag and:
Chris
Erica
Ashley R.
Katie
Amy













