Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Toon Town and some Randomness

TOON TOWN: We went to Disneyland tonight and got to visit Toon Town. It was fun and Mickey even gave me a kiss on the hand! He must secretly have a crush on me! :) We saw where all the cartoons live and also went to Tomorrowland where the Innovation center is. It was pretty amazing...it had all the newest technology.... WOW---really AMAZING stuff!





CHURCH CALLINGS: So Neal and I both got new callings at church recently. Neal is the new Elder's Quorum President and I'm the new Primary Pianist.


FLAT TIRE: I got one yesterday. As I was driving to work I noticed it sounded weird and thought maybe it was just a rock in the tire. When I was driving out of the parking lot after work it sounded really weird so I got out and sure enough the right rear tire was FLAT. I called Neal and our good friend Aaron dropped him off after helping put the spare on. Thanks Aaron, we owe you! We took it to Big O because we had just bought new tires in October and this is what they found. . .

CRAZY right?! They couldn't fix the tire because the hole was too big so we had to get a new tire but luckily we had tire warranty and only had to pay $30. Blessing for us!


TRIAL FRAMES: Neal got these for school and is pretty excited. What it does is it has all these different prescriptions people's eyes might have and once they figure out what prescription you are they have you try on the trial frames to see if it corrects your vision.