Monday, May 11, 2009

Home Sweet Home...

I was able to go home for a week while my bosses were on vacation! Here are a few things I got to do while in Idaho:

*Made watch bracelets and my first baby blanket:
My sisters and cousin Kelli making watch bracelets




My first baby blanket


*Went to my cousin Tyler Davies mission farewell (he's going to Boston, Massachusetts and is going to be a wonderful missionary!)
My cousin's Kelli and Tara with me and my sister Heather
Elder Tyler Davies




*Spent time with family and friends: Me and my sister Krystal (who is also pregnant if you didn't notice :)) and due 3 weeks ahead of me--she's also having a baby boy!

I got to visit my wonderful in-laws and see Tim and Kira's new puppy Beya and of course my adorable niece Anna!
Lunch at Cafe Rio with my mom-in-law Connie and my aunt and cousin-in-law LyDee and Trista
*Celebrated my sister Holly's Birthday:

Holl and my adorable neice Brooklyn--Happy birthday!

It was so fun to spend time with my family and friends! Can't wait to see you guys in just a couple months!