Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Jayden's Due Date

Today was Jayden's due date. I wasn't quite sure what to expect but I got through the day. It definitely wasn't as hard as I thought it might be and I can say I've had harder days.

Neal and I went to the 7 AM session at the Newport Beach Temple and when we got back, there were 4 beautiful roses laying on our doorstep. (Don't know who did it but it was truly so thoughtful, it made me cry...thank you). We also received a card from one of our labor and delivery nurses that had remembered Jayden's due date--I tell you those nurses were AMAZING! So grateful for such wonderful people! Thank you to everyone for your texts, emails, and phone calls. It meant so much that you would remember. You truly have been angels that have made this trial easier.

Flowers from the Bodily Family

Neal and I could feel Jayden with us at the temple, what a sweet tender mercy from our Father in Heaven. We love you Jayden and can't wait to be with you forever! You will always be remembered and loved by many.

After the temple, Neal had school and I went to work. Then I went to my photography class that just started and Neal studied for his test tomorrow. I truly believe that we were sustained through the day because of our sweet experience in the temple and from all the prayers said in our behalf.