Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Creating, Crafting and Fall Harvest…

This last weekend we went to a Fall Harvest Party at Neville’s. It was so fun, we had homemade root beer, homemade donuts, and homemade frozen cider. Thanks for the good time and the yummy food!!

Fall Harvest Donut PartyFall Harvest Donut Party (3)

Here’s the delicious donuts and the cook her self…Erin! I got the recipe from her because they are really oh so good and they are gluten-free! So click here to go to the recipe!

So I have been crafting with friends lately, it’s been a fun way for us to get together while our hubs’ studies. Here are some of the recent projects:

Fabric Pumpkins (6) Fabric Pumpkins (2)

Not the best pictures to show but they are REALLY cute…I promise! We got instructions from The Idea Room click the link if you want to join the Fall Craze of Fabric Pumpkins! http://theidearoom.blogspot.com/2009/09/fabric-pumpkins.html

And the next project is the Birdie Sling:

Birdie Sling (4) Birdie Sling (3)

Love the fabric and how large it is! But do you think it looks too big for me?