Some friends and I threw a baby shower the beginning of June for our friend, Sarah who just had her baby last Tuesday! It turned out so beautiful!
We made a fruit cascade with grapes, pineapple, strawberries, cantaloupe and three different dips (Key Lime Dip, Tropical Fruit Dip, and the classic Fruit Dip). Isn’t it just spectacular?! We were so proud of how it turned out! Check out Erin at Live 2 Craft she’s the one that found the idea on how to create this fruit cascade. She’s quite the amazing crafter!
Here's the whole set up:
Me and my friend made her blankets and little did we know they coordinated :)
Here’s some random crafts I’ve done lately:
Here’s my first attempt at an appliquĂ© on a baby blanket for yet another baby shower…I tell ya there must be something in the water here, I guess I should drink more so I can join the slew of prego ladies!
My friend Shonee at Simply Created invited me to attend Card Club! It was so fun! She’s got some amazing talent, go check out all her great ideas!
I made this reversible apron for my mother-in-laws birthday in May. Click Reversible Scalloped Apron for the instructions.
And my sister Holly showed us how to make these fun flower clips! LOVE them so much I had to have one in every color :D
And this little beauty of a flower is made out of satin ribbon. Found the tutorial on this lovely website V and Co. I made mine a hair clip but you can make it a pin too.













