I surprised Neal GOOD for his birthday this year. It was August 19 and of course he was in school so I collaborated with our friend Aaron Smith. I made this:
and Aaron took it to their Disease teacher who said he’d be happy to give it to him during class.
So as the teacher is going through PowerPoint slides he comes to a blank one and says “oh, a blank slide… this is to remind me that it’s somebody’s birthday…Neal, it’s your birthday and your wife wanted me to give you this” and he pulled out the suckers. He had Neal sit up in front of the class (which is about 100 students) for a few seconds too. Neal was so surprised and probably a little embarrassed! I bought enough suckers for all his classmates so they could celebrate his birthday with him too. Aaron also filmed it all so I could watch his reaction, I’ll make Neal post the video later so you can enjoy too! It was one of the first times I actually surprised Neal, I usually can’t keep a secret cause I get too excited and end up spilling the beans but I DID IT!!!
We went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner (Neal’s favorite) and then to a movie afterwards. I love you Neal and am so happy you were born!













