Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Joy of Service…

So I’ve decided that I’m going to try and do more service and I’ve decided I wanted to start it off with OPERATION BLANKET DROP

If you didn’t get enough with donating blankets for our “Calling All  Angels” then here’s your chance to donate more :0)

The Haag Family lost their son  Ammon Paul, 5 years ago.  He was born too early to live longer than his precious 7 minutes.  They are donating in honor of his birthday.

You can send the blankets to
Jess and Joleen Haag c/o Pauline Peery
55 west 1500 North
Centerville, UT 84014

Go Here for the specifics on what types of blankets they need and where to send them.

I’ll be sending them a blanket at the end of this month or beginning of July if anyone else wants to donate a blanket let me know and I’ll ship it with mine.

Their deadline is October 10, 2011.