For the 4th we went to a BBQ with some ward friends and then had another BBQ that evening with the Sullenger’s and Rencher’s—I can never have too many BBQs! We went up to Deer park after the BBQ and watched the local small town fireworks with the Sullenger’s and Renchers. It was a little disappointing I’m not gonna lie, but growing up in Idaho Falls I’m used to a BIG production the whole day with parades, BBQ, and the fireworks by the river. It was still fun and we had great seats and it wasn’t very busy at all. But oh how I miss Idaho summers!
We’ve been having fun getting to know the area little more-- we live 5 miles away from Riverside State Park and the Bowl and Pitcher landmark there. We went to Greenbluff and picked our own strawberries which were like candy…yum! We went to a Spokane Shock arena football game. We’ve been to some garage sales (which we found out is really HUGE here) there is so many every weekend you just drive down the road and see like a billion signs.
These nasty little hissing , flying“june bugs” infested our door every night for like 3 weeks…panic attack- yes
It was so hot that for about a week straight we had to move our mattress into the living room by the air conditioner so we wouldn’t sweat to death.
We’ve finally settled into our new home and purchased our first couch and a new car and flat screen TV….Neal’s in heaven! Pics to come!
We got new callings. I’m Beehive Advisor and Neal is Scout Master. He’ll do great but it’s a big time commitment for him.
I started work and have a great schedule and enjoy working along side Neal!













