Thursday, April 24, 2008

C.A.L.I.F.O.R.N.I.A

We had a great time this last week in California. I got to see where I'll be living for the next 4 years while Neal's at school. It made my nerves calm down at least being able to see where I'll be going and what it's like. I still worry about driving in that traffic! We know where we want to live, got some financial questions answered, and also got to have fun. We are so grateful for the Brett and Aubrey for letting us stay with them and for all the help they gave us. They are the nicest people ever! So here are some picture of our trip.
Here's Neal's school!
Here's us at Laguna Beach, I tried my hand at digital scrap booking and, it took me forever! It looks like it took me like 2 minutes if that, but I guess I'll just have to keep practicing so I can get faster and do cuter things!
Here's me at Knott's Berry Farm getting frisky with an old man, don't worry Neal, he's not my type :)
Here's how Neal looked on all those crazy rides at Knott's Berry Farm! He loved the Silver Bullet, but it made me a little dizzy and nauseated afterwards. We really liked the Xhilarator, it shot off at 80 miles an hour and then went straight up. We had a blast!
Here's a beautiful sunset at Laguna beach. We had the time of our lives, we got to spend 2 days on the beach, one at Laguna and the second at Newport...we were loving the sun! Then when we got back home this week we get a wonderful snow storm. Grrr... but it made us much more excited to go to Cali where there's good weather year round!

Here's a pic of Neal standing in front of the Eye Care Center at SCCO, he's gonna be one good looking Optometrist!