We had a little Guymon reunion on April 19-20. It wasn't really planned but we all just happened to stay with Tim and Kira in Utah. We had such a great time! Thank you Tim and Kira for housing all of us! Wish you lived closer so we got to spend more time together!

Neal and Tim playing their favorite thing ever...X-BOX 360!

So all of us girls noticed we were all wearing green so we just had to take a picture! Here's us being goofy...except Connie "Mom Guymon"

So do I stick out or what! Kira and Mom Guymon look so much a like then there's me with my dark hair and I'd just gotten back from Cali...see my nice tan?! :)

Here Neal and me with our adorable niece Anna. Oh, did we have tons of fun with her! I think we're her new favorite Aunt and Uncle...sorry Nephi!