Neal is truly a little boy at heart and I love that about him! He got a little Snorkeling kit with goggles, fins and a snorkeling tube and we tried it out in our pool! He absolutely had a ball! It was so cute the first time he used it, he said "Watch, I don't even have to use my arms!" I felt like a mom glowing with pride! :) I have to admit it was fun but oh did we look funny, especially me since the goggles cover 3/4 of my face! Our friends Royce and Aaron loved it just as much as Neal and they ended up trading off with each other and having races to see who the fastest swimmer was. I think they all won at one point or another. It's true men are always boys at heart! I don't even know if I want to post the pictures of us in the goggles but it should give everyone a good laugh, so no blackmailing us with these! :)
See what I mean 3/4ths of my face gone! I don't even think you can tell it's me!
See what I mean 3/4ths of my face gone! I don't even think you can tell it's me!














