

Now this next part is random (it's not about conference) but I wanted to write it down so I didn't forget the lesson I learned.
I went to Walmart the other day and was in line waiting to check out. I started watching the woman in front of me who was checking out. When I started paying more attention to her, she seemed like the type that was high maintenance. She asked the clerk to double bag heavier things, and the likes while the line just kept getting longer. She had a little girl with her and was eating an ice cream cone. When she finally left the cashier said "I wish more people were like that." I smiled because I thought the cashier was being sarcastic and then the cashier said "That lady just bought all of those groceries for a homeless man outside" I felt horrible and touched! I had judged this woman to be "high maintenance" when all she did was serve someone she didn't even know and touched more than just his life that day. I learned such a huge lesson in judging others. You never know what is going on in someone's life, I hope I never am to quick to judge again and that I am more aware of others who are in need of help!













