I am so incredibly excited! I start a new job tomorrow! The place I was doing the temp, St. Jude's Heritage, offered me a job but I just wasn't liking it there a whole lot. I was on my feet ALL day with no breaks, doing things anyone without training could do. I never really got trained officially there and didn't feel like I really knew what I was supposed to do. I do wonder though if Heavenly Father knows something I don't and that's why I worked there. I will continue to put my trust in Him because things always are better (not necessarily easier) that way!
I found this new job on Craigslist...gotta love the craigslist! This new job is 7:30 AM-2:30 PM Monday-Thursday. Perfect hours and I'll have time to do many other things. It's at a counseling center of a husband and wife that practice together. They are very nice and I think they will be great to work for. I will be doing their billing, insurance pre-authorizations and scheduling. I get to dress up for my job so now all those scrub gaining calories have got to go! I have all of these things I want to do with this new time. Like work out-- ya' know the ones that we always have on our list! But I'm determined to try my hardest! I'll keep you posted on how my first week goes!













