Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Disneyland....it never gets old

We went to Disneyland on November 7th because I had work off and Neal didn't have any school since he just finished up his first finals! It was great, it truly never gets old. :) We went to CA adventures first and hit up Screamin' and Soarin' afterwards we walked to Disneyland met up with our friends Jared and Sarah (who was celebrating a birthday--HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sarah!) and we rode Splash Mountain. It was fun except I got wet and it made me look like I had peed my pants. (see picture below) Also if you read my Tag earlier you would know that while we were waiting in line for Splash Mountain I was hungry and said something about being weak (I know I'm dramatic...but only those who know me really well that ME+ HUNGRY=GRUMPY) so the lady in front of us overheard and gave me a small bag of chips, it was way sweet but I was so extremely embarrassed! I always think of the song M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E....

A florescent orange tigger!