We went out and voted on November 4th
and got to experience it California style. Our voting location was at a house up the road. It was in their garage with electronic ballots. I thought at first it was touch screen but....nope it was a knob that you had to twist until it highlighted what you were voting for. After I figured that out and felt stupid for trying the touch screen approach it was very fast and simple. Barack Obama is the new president which wasn't too much of a surprise. Neal and I were most anxious about Prop 8. We didn't find out the results until the next morning and it passed by only 400,000 votes. It's crazy here still, the No on 8 people are still protesting and walking streets with signs and all sorts of things. But this is the 2nd time it has passed here so it better not get overturned!
and got to experience it California style. Our voting location was at a house up the road. It was in their garage with electronic ballots. I thought at first it was touch screen but....nope it was a knob that you had to twist until it highlighted what you were voting for. After I figured that out and felt stupid for trying the touch screen approach it was very fast and simple. Barack Obama is the new president which wasn't too much of a surprise. Neal and I were most anxious about Prop 8. We didn't find out the results until the next morning and it passed by only 400,000 votes. It's crazy here still, the No on 8 people are still protesting and walking streets with signs and all sorts of things. But this is the 2nd time it has passed here so it better not get overturned!













