So while we were in Idaho we got to meet up with some of our good friends.
I got to see a lot of my friends from high school at my good friend Alli's bridal shower, who is now married! Congrats Alli! It was so fun to see everyone and see what they've all been up to.
I went to brunch at IHOP with Chris Van Dam, a good friend of mine from college. It was great to catch up and get updated on each other's lives. (One little fun side note is she ALWAYS, without fail, everyday wears some form of pink, whether it be an undershirt or what not.)
Neal and I also got to go to dinner at Johnny Carino's and the movie 7 Pounds with our very good friends Jessica and Eric Strebel. We sure love those two! We have some great memories with them. I hope that we will be able to stay in touch as the years go by. Eric got accepted into chiropractic school in Missouri so they will be moving there in April. Hopefully we'll get to visit them there :)
The Bodily's also got treated to dinner at Garcia's, a Mexican Restaurant, by Mom and Dad. Thank you for the tasty food and free dinner!
Krystal being silly , Heather and Jacey
Dad, Holly and Braxton
I just had to post the adorable video of my niece Brooklyn and nephew Braxton with Grandpa Bodily. They sure love him and those laughs are way too cute! This one's for you Holl!













