I've decided instead of making a bunch of resolutions that I would never keep that I would choose a word for the year and apply it into my life. My sis Holly gave me the idea and I just love it! Thanks Holl! So the word I've chosen for 2009 is Create I've based it off of Elder Ucthdorf's talk at the General Relief Society Conference. He said "Creation brings deep satisfaction and fulfillment. We develop ourselves and others when we take unorganized matter into our hands and mold it into something of beauty--" He also said " Do not let fear of failure discourage you... what you create doesn't have to be perfect, just start small. Try to see how many smiles you can create, write a letter of appreciation, learn a new skill, identify a space and beautify it. "
Some definitions of CREATE are make or cause to be or to become; bring into existence; pursue a creative activity; be engaged in a creative activity; create by artistic means
I'm just so excited to use this word this year. I want to create a happy and peaceful home, good habits, a healthy body, new talents and skills, more love...oh there is just so much! Here's to 2009 and creating the best year ever! :)
Neal's word for 2009 is ACTION.
We spent New Year's Eve with the Bodily's! We had a blast! We did our annual Wii Tournament that night and played a new game... Bunco (a dice rolling game)! My parents got some really cool prizes for Bunco to win. I got this awesome cheese grater from IKEA! I think this may be the beginning of a new tradition! :)
Grandma and Grandpa Olsen and Mom and Dad Bodily playing Bunco.
My Grandparents joined us for New Years and even stayed up until 1:30 AM with us! I was very impressed!
THE CHAMPION IS. . .Krystal!
She won the bowling Wii tournament and Jordan (her husband) lost to her.
We had lots and LOTS of good food too
This is what we all felt like doing after all the fun--WE WERE WIPED OUT!
Thanks for the good times family---we love you!













