My sister Krystal had her baby September 1, 2009 at 11:50 PM
He was 7 lbs 5 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long
Here is the precious little guy…wish I was there to give him a squeeze!
Kolbin J. Keck
My sweet sister and her husband named him after Jayden, it means so much to us and makes me tear up just thinking about it! Love you guys!
Here are the proud parents…Jordan and Krystal
Yesterday I found out that my dad had a blockage in his ♥, and had to have a stent put in, luckily he only needed one stent. My dad has been pretty healthy his whole life so it was weird to hear he was the one in the hospital. It made me realize how much love and gratitude I have for my wonderful dad , he is one of my hero’s and I love him so much!
It times like these that I wish I was home with my family! I hate being stuck here just doing phone calls/Skype trying to stay updated!













