On September 16 some of my wonderful friends put on a “Friendship Shower” in behalf of Jayden. It was such a neat experience for me to share my sweet little angel with them and I tear up writing this because I feel so humbled and grateful for all the service they have given me. It truly was a night I will never forget. Thank you to all who came…it meant the world to me!
We had it at Terry and Vicky Dickens home, which is a beautiful, home! We had yummy dinner and desert and then came inside and I was able to talk about my experience with Jayden and answer any questions they had for me. I got spoiled and pampered with thoughtful gifts, which they didn’t need to do, just coming meant more to me than any gift ever will. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE the gifts they gave me and I am excited to use them all. :)
Thank you again to everyone, I feel like I can’t say it enough! I felt so good and uplifted after the shower and it’s because of you. Thank you for taking the time to let me share Jayden with you. I love you and appreciate you all so much! What a blessing you have been and continue to be to me as I go through this trial.
This quote I felt was so appropriate to all who have helped meet my needs:
"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs. Therefore it is vital that we serve each other. So often, our acts of service consist of simple encouragement or of giving mundane help with mundane tasks-- but what glorious consequences can flow from mundane acts and from small but deliberate deeds."
--Spencer W. Kimball













