Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bedroom Transformation…

So I saw a bed runner at a hotel we stayed at earlier this year and LOVED the idea so I decided to make one. A few months later… and I have finally finished it!

Here’s our bedroom before:

image

Here’s our bedroom now:

 Bed Runner (6)Bed Runner (7)  Bed Runner (2) 

Had to get the approval from Neal on the decor pillow for the bed because he didn’t want something that was “TOO GIRLY”

Bed Runner (8)

Found the idea for this ruffle pillow here @ {tidytipsy.photography}

Thanks to my amazingly talented dad, he designed the branch/leaf  thing you see on the green part of my bed runner. LOVE, love, love it! 

I still have a couple of ideas for above our bed that I’m still working on but I’m very happy with the way it turned out! Of course it’s far from perfect, but that’s what makes it “homemade” right?!