Wednesday, October 27, 2010

OC Walk to Remember and some craftiness…

This was the second year I was able to participate in the OC Walk to Remember. I. Love. It. It’s such a great way to remember my sweet angel Jayden and honor him and “walk the steps he will never take”

   OC Walk to Remember 2010 (3)

I had some wonderful friends that walked with me since Neal had clinic and couldn’t go.  Thank you girls! I realize it was a sacrifice to come because 1. it was really early on a Saturday morning 2. It was raining 3. it took 4 hours out of their day ….so thank you from the bottom of my heart!

  OC Walk to Remember 2010

Here’s the Halloween themed table runner I made while I was at home last month.

IMG_0828

and here’s this months cards from card club

IMG_0936

IMG_0937  

IMG_0921 IMG_0962

ok, this one is actually a bag, not a card…so cute right?! Lovin’ Halloween.  Oh and here’s a random Winter one thrown in :)

IMG_0951