Sunday, October 3, 2010

Trip Home…for 10 days…minus Neal and Jasper

I had the opportunity to go home while Neal was busy studying and taking tests. But 10 days I think may be TOO LONG to be away from my amazing Neal and sweetie Jasper.  I got really homesick for them….but that doesn’t mean I didn’t have a GREAT time at home! Here’s a little of what I did in Idaho:
*Girl’s weekend—my sisters and my mom had a girls weekend without husbands and kids….it was so FUN and will be a tradition! We ate yummy junk food, did lots of crafts , and stayed up until 4 am talking and giggling like school girls :o) My sisters and my mom are truly my best friends!
 Visit Home Sept 2010 (18) Visit Home Sept 2010 (19) Visit Home Sept 2010 (26)
* Crafts….made hair bows/pins, Halloween themed table runner, button rings, and fabric pumpkins
Visit Home Sept 2010 (15)  Visit Home Sept 2010 (11)
*I practiced taking pictures with our new camera of my one year old nephew Kolbin…here’s a few of my favs:Kolbin  (98) Kolbin  (139) Kolbin  (144) Kolbin  (169)  Kolbin  (195)
* Visited my awesome in-laws in Driggs
IMG_1265
* I got my hair cut and colored…I’ve never really gotten my hair colored before so I was nervous but I decided to put red and honey colored tints in… and I like the results
*I had a sleep over with my niece Brooklyn and nephew Braxton @ my sister Holly’s house
image
*I ate out at all my favorite places that California doesn’t have like Bajos, Arctic Circle, and Papa Kelsey’s and tried some new restaurants, like 5 guys burgers and fries
*My Grandma Davies had her 76th b-day and we celebrated at my parents house with all the relativesVisit Home Sept 2010 (35)
*Visited my sweet Jayden’s grave
Visit Home Sept 2010 (66)
Visit Home Sept 2010 (109) Visit Home Sept 2010 (99) Visit Home Sept 2010 (117)
I miss Fall in Idaho…all the trees were just beginning to change and were so beautiful!
Thanks for all the fun times family! Sure love you so much and can’t wait to see you again in a few months! I feel so grateful to have such wonderful family, and that I married into a wonderful family! What a blessing it is!