Monday, March 14, 2011

Trip to Arizona for an All Girl’s Weekend…

AubRee, Grace  and I decided to take the trip to Arizona to visit our good friend Erin while our hubby’s got ready for the dreaded upcoming Boards I.

IMG_3747

It was a 100% girl weekend!

We did crafts, stayed up late (too late, but it was great) chatting,  cooked, got lost in Phoenix, wore princess dresses (if you were under 4 years of age), laughed, cried, lounged poolside, and overall just had a great time.

We made chocolate "happy cakes" for Grace and Eva to celebrate Grace’s belated and Eva’s upcoming birthdayIMG_3744

We swam, went on a walk (and realized it was TOO hot) so we turned around and went back to Erin’s

IMG_3741 

We had dinner at Barros Pizza, a must stop if you visit Casa Grande.

dinner 

Saturday Paul spoiled us and made French Toast! Not only did Paul make and clean up breakfast, he watched Eva and Grace while we went to Phoenix to see the Body Worlds exhibit.  I thought it might be creepy since it’s real human bodies on display but it wasn’t creepy at all.  My favorite part was the pregnancy/fetal development portion.  It was amazing! We couldn’t take pictures of the exhibit so here we are with our ticket and entrance bands.

 IMG_3761

We had dinner at 5 Guys burgers.five guys

These little girlies were my BFF while I was there! I felt so loved! They always asked for me :) I’m sure it was because I’m a new person they get to hang around rather than their mom’s that they see everyday!

IMG_3760

photo-141

Thank you Paul, Erin, Eva, and Baby Neville for letting us come stay with you and for being such wonderful hosts! You are such awesome friends!