Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

We had a potluck with some couples for Easter and it was wonderful, with great food and company. Thanks everyone for sharing Easter with us!

Easter '11 099 Easter '11 101Easter '11 102 Easter '11 100

{Photos courtesy of Aubrey N.}

I also wanted to take this time to share my testimony that I know Jesus Christ Lives and  He is Risen! And because of this we will be with our sweet Jayden again! I am so grateful for the Resurrection and Atonement of my Savior. He truly is our advocate with the Father and I am full of love and gratitude for his selfless and most powerful gift to us all!  Here is a wonderful video that describes Easter Sunday perfectly!

I know it’s been forever since I posted! We’ve had a crazy fun month! Stay tuned…I’m working on my April Recap Posts :)