Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter and Spring Break…

My sisters and bro-in-law Mark with my niece and nephews came to visit us for Spring Break! It was such a blast and I’m soooo glad they made the trip down! (after watching Sister Wives one night while they were here we thought Mark probably felt like a polygamist following all of us girls around) haha.
We went to the Hogle Zoo:
zoo
zoo2
hogle zoozoo3
Temple Square:
temple square
temple square2
Sisters
and The Living Aquarium:
living aquarium
zoo4
the living aquarium
aquarium
Easter 2012:
We spent Saturday with the my family and we did an Easter Egg Hunt with the Davies.
Drop Off (7 of 14)
Drop Off (14 of 14)
Neal also shot some footage of our niece and nephew while we were home. He is just so good at this videographer thing, I must say, seriously he’s so talented. IRed hearthim!
Then we went to Guymon’s that evening and got to stay with Boyd and Connie and visit with Nephi and Mallory and her brother Sheridan.  We had a great time! Connie threw us an Easter Egg Hunt inside. It was so fun to feel the magic and excitement again! She’s always doing fun things like that for the holidays (I can see where Kira gets it.)
easter2
Hope you don’t mind I snagged your Easter photo from our Egg Hunt Mal :)