I just have to brag a little but in a humble way (can you even do that in a humble way?) haha. Well regardless as soon as someone meets Neal (for interviews) he’s a shoe in! He has such a great personality that is warm, humorous, but also professional. What every employer wants right? It was his first job interview and he got the job! I knew he would! Just like when he was interviewing with schools, every interview he did he got offered to attend that school. I seriously love my amazing husband and am so proud of everything he’s accomplished!
He’ll be graduating next month and already has a job lined up…and a good one at that! What a relief! We feel so blessed for him to have such a great opportunity to learn from a great doctor in private practice in Spokane, WA. He’ll be working at Optic One Eye Care Centers. (As you can see there are 2 locations he’ll be working at.)
His name is already on the door…eeekkk… so many emotions….it is for real…we really are moving!
It’s a little farther from home than we wanted but 8 hours away isn’t so bad. (I have to keep telling myself it’s better than 13 hours away). I never thought we’d end up in WA… but we feel really good about it and know this is where we are supposed to go. He signed a 3 year contract and at that point may have the chance to buy in as a partner. Way to go Dr. Guymon!













